Tuesday, May 27, 2014





Your smile kills the darkness in my heart
Hours near you seem like fleeting moments
But fate is cruel and we must be apart
Betraying a friend has no atonement's


It was only one night spent together
Walking elated far above the clouds
Around you I'm floating like a feather
Then reality drapes me in black shrouds


Should I follow the siren calls of love?
Should I steal you from the arms of a friend?
To be as hated as rats in a pub
Breaking something that I may never mend


If I give in and confess all that is true, 
Will you love me the way that I love you? 


ابتسامتك تقتل الظلام  في قلبي
ساعات بالقرب منك تبدو وكأنها لحظات عابرة 
لكن القدر قاسي يجب ان نكون بعيدين عن بعض
خيانة صديق لا يمكن تكفيرها

لقد كانت ليلة واحده اقضيها معك
أن أمشي معجبا بك .. الان فوق الغيوم
حولك/ي أكون عائما كالريشة لا استطيع التحكم با افعله
لكن الواقع يحللني في اكفان سوداء

 !هل علي تتبع دعوة صفارة قلبي لحبك؟ 
هل علي سرقتك من أسلحة صديق
لتكون كما يُكره الفئران في الحانات
كسر شئ كذلك سيكون من المستحيل علي إصلاحه

إذا اعطيتك و اعترفت لك كل ذلك سيكون صحيح

فهل سأحب بمثل الطريقة التي أحب يها

...✿  ¯̄̄϶  Ms  ϵ̄¯ ✿...

No comments:

Post a Comment